2008/09/12

Jill speak of her becoming Guattari


______ Jill to her student Clare about her becoming Guattari

My encounter with Felix Guattari changed a lot of things. Felix already had a long history of political involvement and of psychiatric work. He was not a philosopher by training, but he had a philosopher-becoming all the more for this, and many other becomings too. He never stopped. Few people have given me the impression as he did of moving at each moment; not changing, but moving in his entirety with the aid of a gesture he was making, of a word which he was saying, of a vocal sound, like a kaleidoscope forming a new combination every time. Always the same Felix, yet one whose proper name denoted something which was already happening, and not a subject. Felix was a man of the group, of bands or tribes, and yet he is a man alone, a desert populated by all these groups and all his friends, all his becomings...


All these stories of becomings, of nuptials against nature, of a-parallel evolution, of bilinguism, of theft of thoughts, were what I had with Felix. I stole Felix, and I hope he did the same for me.



pappapapap Deleuze speak of her pal. Jill speak of Fanny now my guitar . yes this felix who was is becoming the nuptial of intensity.
hurrying eyes of hallucination. as word to keepsake its
roseberry
berry

airy dainty feet~